Its the one time of year that I go, and Im not going to lie, its always enjoyable. Maybe its because we go to the Episcopal Church here in town and just in general they are cool. Maybe its because we get to sing Silent Night and thats my favorite Christmas song. There is just something about the special Christmas service that I really really like.
Twelve error messages
Eleven Little Monsters
Ten Hogwarts students
Nine Mean Girls Quotes
Eight hipster pictures
Seven rude anons
Six meme faces
FIVE DANCING GIFS
Three new followers
Two liked posts
And an always empty ask box
In response to THIS, I just sent this email to Dr. Coburn’s office:
I am disgusted and offended that you are willing to vote on a measure that will give the cast of “Jersey Shore” and prostitutes like Paris Hilton a tax cut, but you will not vote for the hero’s that were on the ground during 9/11?
I don’t see how you can be a medical doctor and vote against something like this 9/11 First Responders Bill. Seeing these men and women cough up BLOOD and not be able to take a breath without being in pain hurts me as well as it should hurt you.
I was only 7 when the Murrah Building was destroyed, but my mom ran down from her job in downtown OKC and helped people. What if there would have been a bill to help the people who risked their lives to save others? Would you have supported it? You are in the senate by the people FOR THE PEOPLE.
Thank you for your time,
omg. bought netflix 2 days ago and my life is ruined…but only in the best way possible. so. many. foreign. movies. the best part: i dont have to leave my house to go to hastings! so does this investment count as going green? best christmas break ever.
college is coming to an end? i still remember the first day of high school? whats more…it took me longer than the whole “do it in 4!” shit. But really though…who does it in 4 these days. moral of the story is im graduating and its finally sinking in even though i finished finals on wednesday.
DONE WITH FINALS.
DONE WITH COLLEGE.
- Friends Facebook Status: "First world debt forgiveness campaigners treat debt as a natural disaster that just happened to strike poor coutnries. The truth may be less charitable. It may be that countries that borrowed heavily did so because they were willing to mortgage the welfare of future generations to finance the current generation's standard of living."
- Me: i think i underlined that. amiright?
- Friend: Haha, was that you? You wrote truth and drew a sad face in the margin.
- Me: hahahahhha. i really get into my readings.
- about 45 seconds later...
- me: god damnit. drawing emotocons in my readings...forever alone.